Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday 13, April

Today was the last all day that we have here.It passed so fast!At 1 o´clock some German and Spanish studentswent to saw a football match that Luca and Leo plays. They lost the match but we have fun there.There one mum gave us bretzels for us.After we went to the Rat house all together to have fun.We eat something that we bought in the supermarket that was near there.All evening we stayed there all together, only a few people of the exchange were not there.At 8 o´clock we went to kebab that was near the train station and we ate some kebabs and pizzas that were delicious!At 9 o´clock we went around Niederhousen and we have so fun!Today I meet a lot of nice people and I do a lot of friends but I´m a little bit sad because I won´t see them any more and they are so nice and I have so fun with them.But I am so happy because stayed here for me was a very good experience and today and all days I have so fun doing different activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment