Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunday 14, April


Today I sleep a lot! I have breakfast at 12 o'clock and after I pack all my things and I do mi suitcase.

At 1 o'clock I go with my partner to the train station, in front of a Kebab. There all of the students of the echange met together. We have lunch there and we have a great time.

At half past three Ben's mum takes us to the Frankfurt airport.At 4 o'clock all were there and we have to go to the plain at that our. We sais goodbye to German students and their families, it was a sad moment because we didn't want to return to Barcelona because we have in Germany a lot of good friends and our partners are all soo nice.We take the plane at half past five but it flyes later than we expect.We arrive to Barcelona at 20.15 hours and we met with our families.My journal was a great experience and I have so fun with all of my German friends.I will miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment